Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cooking bead






I made some scrambled eggs, pancakes, and some bacon with my sister and her friend Brennen. The pancakes were gluten free and amazing! The eggs were just my simple 'special' recipe and the bacon is, well, bacon! My dad, Grace, Brennen, my mom and I all enjoyed this dinner (Yes, we had breakfast for dinner).

One thing I forgot was to put the ingredients in.
Eggs: (this recipe was made by me at my house) 4-6 eggs depending on how many people you're serving.
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of a Ranch dressing of your choice
1 tsp of Salt
1 tsp of Cracked Pepper
pancakes: (Just use a pancake mix... please...)
Bacon: (pretty sure you know how to make bacon...)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE having breakfast for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm so going to try putting ranch dressing in my scrambled eggs. I've never done that before.

    ReplyDelete