Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Suit 2.0

A.N.   A while ago I made a post about a suit that I had designed for school. I made a poem about it and if you look back you will see it. Here's one about another suit that would be awesome but sadly is pretty much impossible.

I am a blur.
If anyone sees me at all they think I'm just a gust of wind.
I am blasting through the streets people and cars everywhere.
I am instantly on the other side of the WORLD!
I go 1,000,000 miles per meal,
and 1,000,000,000 miles per hour!
I see a fighter jet and it looks like it's moving in slow motion.
A bullet train is like a snail.
I am about to hit a skyscraper,
I run straight up the side.
I see Burj Khalifa(A.N. Tallest building in the world)
I am about to hit it,
I go straight through it
I vibrate so quickly that my atoms move
and slip right past the atoms of the building!
I feel great!
I feel amazing!
I FEEL FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! That would be AWESOME! What does "A.N." mean?
    Also, "1,000,000 miles per meal" cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete