Sunday, May 17, 2015

Emotional Support Ladybug

I woke up to find 29 deaths, and one to come. You may be thinking so what erasers are not living things. I know but they meant something to me, these little one inch erasers are more then just erasers. I went out in the backyard to find a small bug. I then had a conversation with it. "You know sometimes I wonder, maybe you bugs and other creatures of the world could be just as grand as we are, but know that if you little guys would do so, you would have so much to lose just like us humans do, but you stay like this, so that you have nothing to lose, when we have the world on the edge of a knife. Just life dose not work out the way we want it to we may have are time and be greater then little creatures like you but there will always be an extinction event, the hunter will become the hunted over, and over, and over again. we may think their still is hope in this world, but the darkness, like wind against a candle will blow it out. But little ladybug, because of this we are stronger then any other creature on earth. We may have greed, but this is not as bad as you think, for it has risen us up. no force in the universe has as much strength as emotions, so please have one, anyone of them but sadness. This is why kids are so powerful, because they have not lost anything, but still have something to lose. we need a savior one with a heart of gold. A kid to make the world how it is on cartoons. And with that I end this speech."

7 comments:

  1. That last sentence is so true, and that is why I think kids should rule the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last sentence is so true, and that is why I think kids should rule the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to this... In ways I can't describe. Mostly because most of them are personal... But I can relate to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentence we need a savior one with a heart of gold.And that is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentence we need a savior one with a heart of gold.And that is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a story about some deep thoughts. I like how you called it "Emotional support ladybug" Whenever I am angry or sad, I always talk to my pets. Sorry about your dolphin erasers, Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments, it really makes up for all my recent losses

    ReplyDelete